IRC Atlanta’s Resettlement method presents obtain to quality, client-centered, comprehensive wellbeing treatment services to refugees and immigrants through regional primary treatment providers. The Healthcare Assistant will aim on doing work carefully with clients and immediate employees to organize and coordinate a selection of shopper overall health care products and services, which include expert appointments. This is a total-time, constrained expression placement.
- Collaborate carefully with colleagues to respond to the sizeable health care care desires of shoppers.
- Program for and coordinate the supply of health-related treatment pre- and submit-arrival.
- Assist with creating partnerships with community health-related and mental wellbeing assistance vendors.
- Offer overall health-similar info to recently arrived customers throughout Cultural and Intake Orientations.
- Do the job with IRC staff to discover freshly arrived clientele for main overall health treatment appointments and desired specialty care.
- Refer consumers for expert appointments.
- Aid consumers in accessing neighborhood health treatment and PCP providers which include scheduling and encouraging helpful participation in wellness care appointments with companies.
- Help with coordinating customer access to transportation and interpretation solutions for health care appointments. Transport consumers to and from health practitioner appointments if needed.
- Coordinate with colleagues and area wellness treatment companies to assure purchasers have obtain to culturally and linguistically proper expert services.
- Guide with conducting schedule wellness checks and join people to suitable providers.
- Implement monitoring method for client key treatment and expert appointments.
- Preserve open up and productive communication with other IRC courses as correct.
- Actively take part in consistently scheduled personnel conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in general public overall health, social do the job or related discipline of study desired.
- Suitable qualified encounter in community health, human solutions subject expected bare minimum of 1 years’ working experience strongly most popular.
- Expertise doing the job with refugee and/or immigrant populations strongly most well-liked.
Shown Capabilities & Competencies:
- Sturdy romance constructing, diplomacy, and networking techniques ability to effectively make inner and external associations.
- Shown achievements performing and speaking effectively in a multi-cultural atmosphere.
- Self-starter with outstanding trouble-resolving skills put together with the established skill to multi-endeavor, prioritize duties, and take care of time properly.
- Interest to depth and accuracy in work products.
- Fluent in English, equally spoken and penned proficiency in Dari and/or Pashto is strongly most well-liked.
- Proficient in Microsoft Business programs (Term, Excel, Outlook) potential to use the world wide web and other digital resources for details entry, investigate and challenge-fixing uses.
- Valid driver’s license and accessibility to a individual, insured automobile.
Doing the job Natural environment:
- A mixture of normal workplace atmosphere, distant operate, and ‘field’ time in the assistance delivery space to conduct the previously mentioned outlined obligations.
- May perhaps require occasional weekend and/or night get the job done.
COVID-19 Vaccination Need: In accordance with IRC’s obligation to offer and keep a office that is absolutely free of recognized hazards and our determination to safeguard the well being of our employees, clientele, and communities, IRC demands new hires to furnish proof of vaccination in opposition to COVID-19 in get to be thought of for any in-business office or hybrid positions. All IRC US places of work involve complete vaccination to show up at any in-workplace features (e.g., conferences, trainings).
Motivation to Range and Inclusivity: IRC is fully commited to constructing a assorted firm and a weather of inclusivity. We strongly motivate purposes from candidates who can exhibit that they can contribute to this intention.
Equal Prospect Employer: We are an equal prospect employer and worth diversity at our corporation. We do not discriminate on the foundation of race, religion, color, nationwide origin, intercourse, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital standing, veteran standing, or incapacity position. We will make sure that persons with disabilities are supplied sensible lodging to take part in the task application or interview course of action, to carry out critical job functions, and to get other rewards and privileges of work. You should get hold of us to request accommodation.
US Advantages: We give a detailed and highly competitive established of benefits. In the US, these consist of: 10 ill times, 10 US vacations, 20-25 paid out time off times relying on purpose and tenure, medical insurance policies beginning at $120 per month, dental commencing at $7 for every thirty day period, and eyesight starting up at $5 for every month, FSA for healthcare and commuter charges, a 403b retirement financial savings ideas with promptly vested matching, disability & lifestyle insurance plan, and an Personnel Help Program which is readily available to our staff and their family members to assistance counseling and treatment in moments of disaster and mental wellbeing struggles.